Registrations are Open
South Coast United Soccer Club would like to welcome all past, present and new players for season 2017 we look forward to another successful season
To register for 2017 Outdoor Season of Football with the South Coast United Soccer Club, you are required to complete the online registration process through MyFootballClub.
MyFootballClub is the National Online Registration Database.
The following guide should assist you in completing this process.
Further Self Registration guides are available on the MyFootballClub website (www.myfootballclub.com.au) on the Guides page under Registrations.
Should you encounter any issues along the way please do not hesitate to contact either the FFA MyFootballClub Support Centre on 8020 4199
Bring the invoice that was emailed to you to one of the Open days:
- Saturday 28 January, 2017 (10am-2pm)
- Saturday 4 February, 2017 (10am-2pm)
- U6-11 $170 plus ($30 Shorts/Socks)
- U12-18 $170 plus ($150 Includes full club kit)
- Sizing for Club Kit will be available at registration day
- Committee members will be on hand to answer questions you may have
- The Treasurer must confirm payment, and the registrar must approve registration before your child’s registration is approved.